Thursday 15 May 2014

Chicken-Avocado-Spinach Quesadillas

















Alright, so since my final exams are over and I have plenty of time to please my taste buds I'll introduce you to this heavenly simple recipe.

Start with making the simple marinade:
You will need 4 chicken breast. Squeeze out 2 lemons, extra virgin olive oil, pepper and salt.

Slice the chicken breasts and keep them marinated for at least 30 minutes. Grill the chicken.
Take a saucepan and wilt chopped baby spinach with 2 cloves of minced garlic. Mix goat cheese with white yogurt, salt, pepper and the wilted spinach. Prepare avocado slices for the filling.




Filling the tortillas:
Place grained parmesan first then add the spinach dip, chicken and avocado and put grated cheese on top as well. Put this back to the pan and leave on low heat until crispy on the outside (not like my nearly burned one) and melty on the inside.


















No comments:

Post a Comment