Tuesday 15 April 2014

Change

_______________________________________________________________________
took me ages to come back. but i needed to. simply because i love wasting time writing posts that no one reads.

This blog will be "under construction" for the reason that I do not know what it's going to turn into. One thing I know is that I'm not gonna plan,... since planning didn't turn out very well last time as you can see from my previous posts {yes, I was so naive to think I would have a long-distance relationship + I thought I'm dating a guy that would run a pointless blog with me + I thought guys like that exist}

now it's "solo" and hoping to turn into a more personal blog including stories and snaps from my upcoming travels

whatever. no future. no past.



cheers.

Domi


{sorry for the utter bullshit to start with?}
__________________________________
__________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment